REFUND & RETURN
1. Products sold are not returnable or exchangeable as they are customised in accordance with the buyer’s requirements as specified in the order. However, DKSL shall allow for the return and exchange of products if the products which is different from the order is delivered.
2. Provided always that the buyer shall return or caused to be returned to DKSL the aforesaid product unused and in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it is first delivered to the buyer together with the proof of order, payment, and delivery of the product.
3. Please contact us at info@dk-schweizer your order number, and a photograph of the incorrect product within seven (7) days upon receipt of your parcel.
4. The buyer is required to send back the incorrect product to us through a reliable courier service company to the following address:-
DK Leather Seats Sdn. Bhd,
No. 4, Jalan PPU 3,
Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama,
1. Refund can be arranged only for the following reasons:
- if the product has been delivered in a damaged or defective;
- if the product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery;
- Subject to Clause 5.3, if the buyer has been charged for a product which has not been delivered within thirty (30) working days from the estimated delivery timeline, the buyer should notify DKSL immediately and DKSL shall conduct an investigation to determine the cause of the non-delivery and the refund shall be made by either DKSL or the courier company depending on the finding of the investigation. The refund to the buyer shall be the price of the product as originally charged to the buyer; or
- if a buyer is charged more than the price of the product as displayed on the site when the buyer makes its order, DKSL shall refund to the buyer the difference.
2. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within sixty (60) working days depending on the buyer’s appointed financial institution’s refund policy. DKSL shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense that the buyer or any person may incur as a result of any delay in the buyer’s financial institution processing the said refund.